Mar 17, 2009

AIDS treatment


From: kevin2s69
Subject: 45 YR USER
Date: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 6:19 PM

I started ingesting other's PEE, for the drugs, on my 19th Birthday.
20 years later, dying from cirrhosis, A Chinese Doctor gave me my 1st
Urine Prescription and explained the Good I'd done for my immune system
by ingesting all those dead bugs and protein over the years. Now I had
to drink 6oz every 4 hours to put liver functions into my blood, while
I grew a new Liver [took years]. Then HIV hit. UT kept my immune system
ahead of disease. Age and diminished capacity finally got me on drugs a
few years ago. Low #'s and good living keeps me frail but well. I
continue to drink my own the next morning after going out. Especially
when I Feel a cold/flu coming on. 4-6 hrs later, sinus's drain, cough
up flem, and then I'm all better.
The details are Outrageous. the Truth is I learned to let my body lead
my actions. The body 'knows' how to use Unknown Power, that the mind
inhibits.
Details upon request. NAMASTE kevin
--- End forwarded message ---

--
Posted By ga ta to URINE USER at 3/16/2009 09:25:00 PM

No comments: