Jun 7, 2009

MY EXPERIENCE TODAY

Username: Wrenn
Date: 2/9/2006 3:29:13 AM 4090

As many folks on Curezone know,I live in an unheated home and also my pipes broke putting me out of commission of any shower at all. This means that esp over this winter, I have developed severely dried flaky patches of skin, and in my hair as well.

I have done the usual avc rubs, coconut oil rubs, and dry skin brushing. None of this, (which works fine for normal light dry skin flakes) has made even the slightest dent in my winter problem. So Today, I "took the plunge" at my sons urging, and based on his reading to me, all the research he has done so far, and knowing his own experience up to date as well.

Results? Incredible is a word that cannot even begin to say what happened. If I had a computer camera, I wanted to show the results so very much, the change was so fast, drastic and literally brought tears to my eyes, (to have found a solution to my dilemna).

I used my midstream 1st morning pee, and then used my finger to dip into it, and massaged into the skin in little dips over some very severely almost calloused areas. Within bare minutes, all the old stuff sloughed off, and just rolled up in neat little compacted balls of skin (not masses of dry, white, flake, snow showers lol)

The skin underneath was pristine clean .. nothing to even hint at a flake was left! it was beautiful and incredibly soft. I used it all over one arm, and that arm is now, looking better, and feeling softer than the old adage "like a baby's butt"

Encouraged, I applied it all over my face, and since my son said he put it over eyes and on lids,etc, so did I. Again , my face is so soft and smooth!!

I then tried it out on some severe scars I have. These are old scars, and are extreme to say the least. As I massaged the pee into the scars, I began to see the snow white mass in the scar tissue (not surrounding it) take on a barely noticible pinkish hue. I have NEVER once seen this happen "inside" scar tissue that is "whiter that the palest white" The hue faded quickly, but the fact that it occured indicated something for sure!

The scars I rubbed it into seem softer, and look better after even this one time session. My scars are very raised (most as high as 1/16-1/8 an inch, and one about 1/4 inch raised) So I am definitely going to be experimenting on them, using aged urine for sure.

I wish I had a camera for computer here, to show how drastic a change it made on the arm I applied it to.

And also the tip of my nose!! Try as I might, I could not get the little dry skin spot there to get off and stay off. It is now completely gone!

I will be sitting beside the space heater in my bedroom, all this week, doing one area at a time, til I get flake free! (Can't wait to get at my feet!!)

What is so funny, is I have been trying out making some of my skincare gels (homemade) to see if I could come up with something to solve this problem, and wow ! here is the answer! And the results as so fast, and far better than I would have expected even with my homemade recipes, considering the severity of the dry skin.No $ out, The smell is not really that offensive, esp considering the 99% way of dietary intake that I do, In fact my next bits of the days pee
(that I added to the first)
smelled alot like the food I had eaten lol!

I intend to definitely use this on my hair and scalp as well as eardrops, etc. I have not rinsed off the areas I applied it to, since it is too darn cold for me right now in other rooms, but my arm does not smell bad at all, from this morning.. so the smell does dissipate greatly with a bit of time.

As a side note, when you are storing it to age it, you are supposed to leave it with a breathability factor. (such as a cork, cloth, or a hole over top) So as I was thinking, I remembered this really pretty tea cup I have that is tall (like a coffee cup) with a covered lid, with hole in it. (It is done in an antique chinese pink, white and yellow flowers.) So I asked my son to get it for me where I had it stored. He looked at it and joked that he could see someone picking it up admiring it .. hmm what is in here (lol) and then looking inside to see the pee !

Then he noticed on the back shelf a tall purple wine bottle I have with a cork in it.. that I had only used for "pretty glass display" long ago , since I don't drink. He looked at bottom where it says "made in spain" and smiled and said, something about "giving spain a far better use for it than they ever intended" (lol) and ran off with my wine bottle, saying "now I have a pretty bottle too"

So we both now have unique storage containers. "smile" He is up to drinking all of his urine now,
and has a coffee cup he just "recycles" himself from. very interesting things are happening.

Anyhow, I have not taken the drink plunge yet, but I am sure I will at some point. But in the meantime, I will most certainly be using it all over, and aging it as well for external use..
of special note to see what it might do to my severe scars.

thanks for reading my personal first time experience, using urine on my skin.

I strongly urge ANYONE to save $ and get a top quality skin rejuvenation, within minutes. I can't wait to see what my skin will look like come Spring! (after a month of application)
( I am 47 yrs old btw)

PS ; Do not drink Aged urine! it is for external use only. If drinking urine, use fresh day urine,
at time that you elimanate it.. do not even let it sit for an hour, drink it fresh.

Love,
Ami Joi Benton
Curezone Team Member

1 comment:

Victoria said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.