Jun 7, 2009

UT the right direction

Username: dabopoj
Date: 6/6/2009 2:12:07 AM 36

Who knows what kind of urine was injected.

Exactly. And how.

Today I took 2 Who

Exactly. And how.

Today I took 2 oz three times. I had to stop Ut in 2008 because I took too much too long and it began to make m
e very tired. This time I'm using less.

Regarding urine, I don't think there is too much or too long. If you experience deterioration with time, you may be doing something else incorrect and the urine may not be enough to counteract it. Diet is also important, and 90% of what passes as "healthy diets" is actually worse for the body than your average "high everything" diet.

I've heard others say UT makes them more tired, makes them lose weight, etc. Thing is, for those with problems to resolve, anything that works is bound to cause genuine detox and healing crises, lower energy being one of the symptoms. I have experienced diarrhea for months, and I was GLAD because after years and years of therapies and healing methods, urine was the only thing powerful enough to turn things around and help my body start getting back to health.

The process may be long and difficult, but with UT there is no doubt one is moving in the right direction.

1 comment:

Victoria said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.