Feb 8, 2010

INCREDIBLE!! Urine Therapy vs Lizard Skin!!

OK - I'm gonna weigh in here - to all you nay-sayers. I was recently hospitalised with cellulitis November 29th, 2009 and met a naturopath in the opposite bed, whilst in hospital. I had read a little about those who did this, including Gandhi and thought "Ok, but maybe not for me". The lady's husband brought in Martha M. Wright's book "Your Own Perfect Medicine" for me to read.
I decided to try it to aid the healing of my foot and bathed my foot in it several times per day. started drinking it with a medicine measure (30-40 mls) on 2nd December. I devoured about 3/4 of the book before we were both discharged and searched it out on the Internet.
My colon (severely blocked and causing bloating due to Diabetes) started to unblock. I have lost almost 10kgs in 3 weeks, and the most amazing and unexpected thing has happened. All over my arms for years, I have had what I described as "lizard skin" - just a sort of "constantly peeling" look which no matter how much I emery-papered and applied moisturisers to, returned as soon as the moisturiser off - well, it's totally gone!!! that was after the first NINE days!
On the back of both hands I had small flattish wart-like lumps which I used to scratch off periodically, but they always grew back (they are TOTALLY GONE too!) and I am sleeping like a baby!!
Am I a convert? YOU bet your life! - my skin looks like it did when I was 30 (and I am 57 years old!!!!!) I feel like writing a book about this and would love to lecture on the subject, as I am able to convince more and more people to try it and relate their success stories - read some more is my advice, don't just go "Ugh!" like most uninformed ":chicken s-t" people
Regards and best of health!
Username: Margaret Russell
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Date: December 26, 2009

bravenewtraveler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Former lizard skin, your stories is great and i just wish to let you know i am hosting the next World congress of Urine therapy in Melbourne , this will be in a few years time but i will be looking for people to skeak and tell there experiences. you would be perfect.
contact me stevew1@rocketmail.com

Admin said...

hallo steve, what date will that congress perform? Do you have any website to know further about that and your film plans? thnx for your attention. ADMIN1