Feb 8, 2010

Urine Heal A Woman From Arthritis

Everyone sniggered and laughed when I brought up the issue of Urine therapy. No one including me tried anything. A couple of years later my elderly mother started having problems with her hands and found it increasingly difficult to open the fingers. She was told that it was arthritis and it hasn't got a cure. She did try a lot of medication with no improvement. Then very reluctantly (without telling anyone - including me) she tried urine therapy including pouring the urine over the palm and fingers. Today her hands are fine. No sign of the old problem. I must andmit that a few times over the last couple of years I noticed that her fingers were quite normal and wanted to ask her how it had recovered so completely. Then I thought my memory was playing tricks.
I found out only a few days ago when she said that others ougth to know and so she decided to tell me. So here it is for what it's worth. For troubled people use it if you you want to get help from nature which always knows best. Otherwise just discard it and continue as you were. Thank God for Nature !

Username: Manohar April 5, 2008

Source: http://www.bravenewtraveler.com/2007/05/07/urine-therapy-discovering-your-bodys-golden-elixir/

No comments: