Nov 5, 2014

Grow Finger With Urine Therapy

OK so far I never had the confidence to tell most my friends family truth about how I grew back my finger in 3 and half weeks, just over a year go I mangled my finger real bad, the whole top of my middle finger the nail was totally torn off, friends wanted to drag me to hospital , I knew the doctors would just fill me up with painkillers and antibiotics, it hurt like hell, and I would not have grown back my finger, would have had stump today , I'm hairstylist and artist could not imagine having part of finger missing for rest of my life , so I did research on interNUT and came across UT, realized it cant hurt beside what have I got to loose , soaked my finger day and night in my UT, looped as much as I can, used aloe plant to and chlorella powder to, and it grew back in about 3 weeks , only rezone Im sharing this here , it may help someone to save finger or limb , it works.

1.
2.
3. Top Mobile Downloads
4.



NB: I soaked 100% cotton clean facecloth in UT
wrapped it around my finger And kept putting UT on it not letting it dry, put shower cap on top my hand so didnt drip all over


Rikki Mehta 11 October 2014 at 14:40

Kathy Andrus: I have used urine for wound healing now for over 25 years and always wet. This story is identical to my first time ever trying urine as I crushed my finger too and thought, what the heck and in 2-3 weeks it was like new again complete with my fingerprints. Now
that they have discovered
that urine is full of stem cells I ponder if that is why it grows back skin completley. Here is a
wound of my daughter when her bike handle bar went into her leg. It would have required a plug but was healed with urine and kept wet. You do not want it to scab and in fact when I do horses leg wounds I wrap them up in many layers of fleece to hold the moisture in and syringe the bandage about 3-4 times a day with urine till completely saturated. I leave the wrappings on for about a week and only take them off to see my progress. Never disappointed.

1 comment:

Victoria said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.