Nov 4, 2009

JUST FINISHING 14 DAYS URINE FAST!!

I was worried about fasting for so long. I have done juice fasts that allow you calories, but the UT fast insists on water and Urine.

But facing some hefty health conditions, I realized there are only 2 options. Be a passifist, or become a warrior. I became a warrior.


Each day I felt my body get better and better. My skin became clearer (after an initital healing crisis), I dropped 10 pounds, and I am very confident that I am on the road to full recovery!

My energy has been VERY low, however, and I look forward to breaking the fast tomorrow but continuing the UT.

I started seeing a new complimentary Doctor. She is from Korea. I am doing accupuncture and natural therapies with her. I told her I was fasting, which impressed her. She gave me some potent natural liquid to consume each day. I was hesitant to tell her I was doing UT but I felt compelled becuase I didn't want to take the liquid if it meant recycling it would be harmful to me. When I finally told her, she was more than impressed.

She said she was stage 3 cancer. Bleeding everywhere. She wouldn't do alopathic medicine, and instead went on a full year of vegetable juice and urine fasting. Didn't want to spend her vital energy (life force) digesting at this critical time. Within that year she was 100% healed. Not in remission. Healed. No re-currance. She said I was the first patient in America she has talked about this with, as she feels most people would stop coming to her if she suggested it to them. Said there was no better source of healing. Well, except one, that I am not going to try as of yet. Sperm Therapy. But that is a whole new story.

Anyway, wanted to update all of you kind people and wish you well.


by Us789superman
Date: 5/5/2006 10:44:56 PM   message viewed 3254 times
_____________________________________________________

No comments: