Jun 15, 2009

LOVEY'S STORY: URINE HEAL HER FROM MANY DISEASE

I've been doing urine therapy for a couple years now. Over a year ago, I decided to do it every day and since then, I haven't missed one day. Since then I've seen these improvements: 1. No more hair loss.2. No more ratty hair.3. No more dry hair.4. Horn size acne is gone.5. Oily skin on my back and forhead is gone.6. Vision has improved.7. Foul bad breath is gone.8. No more canker sores.9. No more geographic tongue.10. NO more dry, cracking lips.11. No more puss oozing in the back walls of my mouth.12. Rash around my nose is gone after 10 years.13. No more psoriasis covering 1/4 of my body that I never thought would go. 14. No more eczema on the palms of my hands.15. My nails are thick and pink, where they are always thin brittle my entire life.16. No more body odor like a trash can.17. No more leaking liquid from my back side.18. No more kidney infections.19. No more stomach cramps when I eat.20. No no more food sensitivities. owever I still have trouble with sugary foods.21. Chemical sensitivities are 75% better.22. No more jaundice on my skin and eyes.23. Sex drive(gential sensitivity)is back.24. No more humiliating passing gas every 30 seconds of my life.25. Started having dreams again when I sleep26. Concentration is better.27. Coordination is returned.28. Eyes don't dry out anymore.29. No more drooling.30. I think more positively now.31. I Don't feel tired constantly--only need 8 hours of sleep per night.32. No more depression and feeling of impending doom.33. No more constipation.34. Memory is normal/better again.35. No more looking like the walking dead/bloodshot droopy eyes.36. No more charlie horses.37. No more migraines.38. No more bloating around the waist line.39. No constant plaque coating on my tongue.40. No more blisters on my eyelids(under the eyelashes by the eyeballs).45. No more constant phlegm with a odor like I have the flu or cold.46. No more deep cave under my left eye from over taxed adrenals.47. Wrinkles on hands is much improved.48. Smile lines are diminished 50%.49. Improved muscle tone.50. No more joints cracking and knee pain. Lovey

No comments: