Jul 7, 2009

*URINE THERAPY IS HEALING ME FROM 7 YEAR BATTLE with lyme disease

I just wanted to let anyone out there with lyme disease know that I'm being healed of lyme disease with urine. I didn't expect to be recovering this quickly. I've only been doing urine therapy for a little over a week. The muscle pain and arthritis that was KILLING me is now easing up considerably!! Although I have been improving with natural suplements, nothing has helped me this drastically ever! I thought I was going to die with this, now I know I won't! My whole family has lyme but only me and my son are doing the therapy. He had kidney stones and was in terrible pain and now he has NO stomach pain. I am a believer in urine therapy and I will do it until I completely recover and even after I do. This has been my best friend and the biggest blessing from God!!


Username: MichelleT
Date: 1/23/2006 6:27:57 PM 984

No comments: