Jul 17, 2009

UT HEAL PCOS!!!

I just wanted to share my experience with UT. Since I have a condition called PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome), I have a few visible and internal symptoms/effects.

I have tried everything from low carb diet, excercise, metformin etc etc...

I finally found the real cure! They say that PCOS has no cure... but YES it does.... UT!!




As soon as I read an article on UT, my inner self knew this was it.. everything from acne, to facial hair, to weight gain to irregular and painful menstual cycle has all been cured!

I started this about 3 months ago. Ingestion of urine was just normal to me (may becauze I have always been an open minded girl:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this information bout this UT quiet interesting for since the doctor confirmed i have pcos..i would like to ask if you have a kids after taking it???