Nov 4, 2009

URINE FASTING KILLS CANDIDA DEAD AS DOORNAIL

Hi all, I have been visiting here for years, but never have posted. I thank God for this site.. it has been a blessing to me. I have had candida for a undetermined ammount of time, but I did not know until this site came along. I had a really bad case because I master cleansed for 21 days and the candida had a field day with the maple syrup- at the time I did not know that I had candida, I thought that I had simple toxicity issues. I took caprylic acid and grapefrut seed extract and pau d'arco tea as well as having the specialized diet for nearly 6 months, but still could not get rid of the candida. I decided to do a 40 day water fast with the addition of lemon juice and Sea Salt and dandilion root/leaf teas as well as Pau d'arco (red lepacho) to cleanse my body and I discovered the urine therapy forum here and on day 8 of my fast I decided to start drinking my urine as it is a powerful antifungal. It gave me more energy and a clearer head as well.
Well, long story shor
t the UT killed the candida-I am yeast free! Have been for 2 months now! Eating fruit and drinking juice has never been better for me! I was drinking up to 2 litres of urine a day- sometimes just drinking it and lettin er rip into my water bottle and redrinking.. :) So if anyone has been battling with candida and can't seem to get rid of it, I would HIGHLY recommend urine fasting combined with the pau d'arco tea to kill it dead. You could also integrate GSE (grapfruit seed extract) and caprylic acid if you really want to make sure its gonna die. I don't see the little troublemakers living through that..
Anyways, just thought I would throw that out there for you all, hopefully it is going to help someone. Its not much fun drinking your own urine and water fasting for this long, but it is worth it to finally be yeast free..

bye for now,

Username: PIPI
Date: 11/6/2006 6:06:35 PM   message viewed 3918 times
___________________________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great i would love to hear more can you e mail me Stevew1@rocketmail.com

Admin said...

@stevew: Now you can get our recent updates via email subscribe (look at sidber)

CC said...

How long did you have to fast and do urine therapy? How did you know when it was all gone?

CC said...

Please email me back incase I don’t see it on here. chelsey0712@hotmail.com