Nov 27, 2009

URINE AND YOUNGER

Within 3hours of drinking my own urine, my MOOD had changed completely from the depression, allergic symptoms and candida that have dogged me for decades and pretty much wrecked my life. Eating raw food, using colloidal silver, H2O2, plenty of green juice including wheatgrass, having acupuncture, all these things are tremendously helpful, but I have never experienced anything like this. And I wasn't even expecting it, since the posts I've read related to physical effects. And its so EASY... well the first time was a bit stomach-churning but that was purely psychological, since the taste turned out to be ok. I've been doing it for 4 days now, and got more done than in the past four weeks; and been very socially relaxed, where before I was really, really tense with having to pretend that I was ok.
The reason I first turned to alternative therapies was that the medications prescribed by various GPs and psychologists had so many horrible side effects, but I found most supplements from health food shops do nothing and cost plenty. This just beats everything, I don't have to carry ridiculous amounts of supplements etc around with me. Candida is also definitely receding, sinus clearing, tinnitus fading, skin glowing. I'm even thinking more clearly, the energy that was missing from everything is just there, available and free.
Hair {thanks to the person/s who posted this also} is looking brilliant, healthy, shiny. I soak it in urine, wrap up in a towel for an hour, shower off with plain water, then rinse with borax water and a few drops of Bergamot essential oil, since Bergamot seems to actually eradicate, not just cover, any smell - that's just to be absolutely sure I don't go around smelling of pee. I've asked two of my friends to smell my hair, and all they find is a herbal smell, i.e. the Bergamot oil. Thanks to Ted and all.
Avril from London England@ 01/29/2009

#Joyce from Joelton, Tn. replies: "Hi Avril, Have you started looking younger yet? On the way home one morning I was listening to one of my favorite newscasters, Paul Harvey, who has a most melodious voice. He related a story about an Asian man stopped and intensely interogated by our customs people, after he landed here. They let him go several hours later after explaining they stopped him because he looked so much younger than the age shown on his passport, but he gave all the right answers to their questions they had to accept his stated age but asked him what his secret was as they had never heard of anyone his age looking so young. His reply was that the only thing he did different from most people he knew, was drink a glass of his urine daily. PH said he got to wondering about it and called a friend in medical research and asked if there was anything in urine that could keep you looking younger if you drank it. His friend said he couldn't answer that because as far he knew, no study had ever been done on drinking urine. PH said he then asked his friend if he had ever tasted urine himself and got the reply, "Yes, indeed I have and it tastes remarkedly like beer". I laughed the rest of the way home, because I've always said they should put the beer back in the horse!"

#Avril from London, England replies: "Hi Joyce... that's totally to the point, actually. I can age or seem 15 years younger within a week, depending on how righteously I'm sticking to the raw diet... and that's not subjective, the confirmation comes from friends and acquaintances who're astonished by the changes and can accurately guess by looking at me, how much I have or have not sinned. What's interesting about the urine drinking, is that its allowing me to get away with twice as much cooked food, with no ageing effect. It also allows me to maintain that state whilst cutting my green juice intake by half - which means less drudgery and hassle of carting in tons of veggies, storing, preparing... all this drives me nut . I have no desire to know a damn thing about nutrition and I hate being strapped to a kitchen, only crippling necessity has taken me there; so I'm gobsmacked by the sheer luxury of being cut loose from a lot of that stuff.
I also needed to eat a lot of raw meat to shore up the immunesystem [veggie protein just doesn't work for me] and that's been cut by 1/3. My wallet is grateful. YAY!"

Source:www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/urine_therapy_questions.html

1 comment:

Howard in NYC said...

Urine is everywhere these days.

http://www.vancouvernewsblog.com/2010/06/strathcona-urinating-marauders-hunted.html